It’s such a wonderful time of year and I just love giving gifts. Giving is definitely one of my love languages. But, do you ever just scratch your head wondering what to get that foodie in your life? Look no further. These holiday gifts will knock their culinary socks off and it’s not too late to get them.
- This has been one of my favorite gifts to give and receive over the last couple of years. Did you know you can give the gift of an Italian olive tree adoption AND get olive oil from your tree in the spring? It’s a personal, healthy, and delicious gift. And, the fine people at Nudo gave me a coupon to give to you! Use NUDOXMAS20 to give them 20% off any Olive Oil or Tea adoption at NudoAdopt.com.
- Don’t just give a magazine subscription, give Cook’s Illustrated. I get at least half a dozen cooking magazines a month and Cook’s Illustrated is the most useful, well-written and foodie-minded cooking mag you’ll find. Click here to grab their holiday special. The back of the magazine is always a great food print. It’s pretty enough to frame.
- Jennifer’s Chandler’s The Southern Pantry Cookbook isn’t just for the Southern foodie in your life. Like all of her user-friendly cookbooks, this cookbook shares favorite recipes from her friends and family that are simple enough for even the beginner foodie. You may even find a recipe from yours truly on page 31. You can pick it up online here or, get signed copies in Memphis at Babcock Gifts or The Booksellers of Laurelwood.
- If you want to give a gift you can grow, check out Back to the Root’s Organic Mushroom Farm. You can grow it and eat right in your kitchen. You can pick up your farm online here. I picked one up at my local Whole Foods store.
- And, for the cook in your life that likes whipping up a fab meal but hates the planning process, get a YourSupperSolution.com membership. The menus are created by little ol’ me and provide back-to-basics, balanced dinner menus for every night of the week. Get the first month free by using code: GIFTFREE2014. Get it online right here.
There’s still time to get your foodie gifts. I hope you have the merriest holiday ever!